IP Multiviewer System - SM1000
- Various video sources all in one system displayed in real time
- Displays up to 48 image windows on a single display
- Supports up to 4 DVI displays in independent operation
- Supports major compression standards (H.264/AVC/MPEG-4 Part 10, MPEG-2, WME9-VC1)
- Accepts mixture of various input types from ASI, IP or SD SDI
- Supports NTSC and PAL at SD and HD resolutions
- Compatibility with most of IRDs, Video Servers, Encoders which provide IP stream output
- Supports various aspect ratio of input signals
- Mixes various audio streams
- Single click to select a preset layout
- Audio bar-graphs for easy audio control
- Real-time clock
- Lost signal detection and alarm notification
- Remote control possibility for optimized management process
- Optional recording feature - export of playback video stream to H. 264, MPEG-2, WME, Flash formats
- The SM901 is an input module . Based on the embedded design, SM901 consistently performs audio and video encoding and streaming 24/7.
- SM901 is implemented by selectable streaming H.264/AAC over RTSP (UDP, TCP) or MP2TS (UDP) transports.
- 16 chSD Audio / Video / Alarm Input module
- SM416 is a standalone multi-channel IP networked input module for enhanced video monitoring, robust data streaming, and operation reliability. It delivers high quality video for all 16 channels – 30 fps H.264 per channel performance.
- 8 chASI input module
- The SMA08 input module allows four ASI input signals to be fed to IP network simultaneously in optional independent configurations according to the user’s requirements